Insourcing – not to be confused with outsourcing – is a simple, cost effective and highly successful way to reduce NHS waiting lists. We use NHS premises and equipment to deliver extra clinical capacity, outside of when they are normally in use. In most cases it is simply an extension of the Trust’s existing clinical service.
NHS Trusts may find it difficult to meet referral to treatment (RTT) targets due to lack of capacity. Locum staff can fill gaps but Trusts still need to manage the patient pathway which may not be possible outside normal hours (e.g. evenings and weekends). On-site Surgical and Medical Capacity Solutions, commonly called “Insourcing” act in a complementary way to partially or totally manage the pathway for referred patients.
All of our services can be adapted to suit your needs, whether it is one-off contract operating over a weekend or a fully managed service over a much longer period. We work across 20 different areas of clinical specialism including pathology, endoscopy, ophthalmology and ENT, as well as having expertise in telehealth, capital financing and consultancy.
Services may include;
- Provision of a range procedures and consultations from over 20 different areas of clinical specialism
- Triage and clinical assessment of patients for a range of conditions
- Clinically appropriate diagnostics and treatment, in accordance with your Trust procedure
- Provision of onward referral or discharge as appropriate, in accordance with your Trust procedure
- Follow up patient appointments for the duration of the contract period
- Service delivery on site at your Trust premises, using your equipment, IT systems and processes
With efficiencies come savings. Our transparent pricing structure gives NHS Trusts below tariff rates with a solution designed to meet your budget as well as your staffing needs, whilst making a small surplus and the reassurance of no hidden fees. Please contact us to discuss your individual requirements and we will create a solution that is bespoke to your requirements.