Website SHS Partners
About SHS Partners
SHS Partners provides extra capacity clinical solutions to the NHS to help clear patient waiting list backlogs. We have years of real-life experience in all aspects of healthcare commissioning and service provision. NHS Trusts and Health Boards trust us to reduce patient waiting lists with integrated, cost-effective solutions. Our team of dedicated healthcare professionals and clinicians have extensive experience gained across the private and NHS healthcare sectors.
With SHS Partners, every patient is a person, not just a number on a waiting list. Above all, our mission is to proactively assist our clients in overcoming clinical and financial challenges faced by growing patient waiting lists.
We have several exciting new roles available and are looking for dynamic and versatile individuals to join our existing operations and compliance team at our main office in Summerseat, Bury, BL9.
- Assist in the day-to-day general office administrative functions.
- Assist in maintaining accurate records and documentation related to our clinical services.
- Manage the rostering and coordination of the SHS Partners clinical team.
- Liaise closely with SHS teams to monitor and manage the feedback on clinical activity.
- Attend meetings with NHS service managers and operational teams.
- Gain an understanding of clinical staff compliance and work alongside the SHS Partners compliance team to ensure all clinical staff are fully compliant to work.
- Communicate with the SHS Partners accounts team to resolve any queries and ensure staffing levels and hours are within the agreed service financials.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Relevant work experience supporting the ability to fulfil the role.
- Ability to multitask and self-manage workload, working both independently and collaboratively.
- Strong organisational skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt within a dynamic environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at various levels, internally and externally.
- Flexible, organised, and diligent with a keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail.
If this role suits you, we want to hear from you. Please email a covering letter and a copy of your CV to the above email address. Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we will only contact applicants we wish to schedule for interview. Email to Info@shspartners.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.